Kim Grant Tennis Academy, as seen on “Best of the Bay,” is looking for employees who can share in our commitment and dedication to the beautiful game of tennis. We are a unique and exceptional institution teaching the modern game. Our philosophy embodies all aspects of learning, growth, and confidence needed in every individual, both on the court and in life.
Our office Team is expanding!
Both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Front Desk Administrator
- Instructional Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Summer Intern
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to:
Kim Grant Tennis, Inc. seeks an Instructional Coordinator in Palo Alto, CA.
Email resume to email@example.com
Job title : Instructional Coordinator
Job duties : Develop, implement, supervise, adjust and adapt lesson plans for yearly and summer clinics, and for private lessons. Teach and coordinate a team of coaches.
Requirement : Master in Sports and Human Performance or related field + USPTA and/or PTR certification.
Kim Grant Tennis, Inc. seeks a Full Time Business Office Manager.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title : Business Office Manager
Posted on June 16, 2016
A full time position starting immediately is available for a responsible and reliable person for our Business Office team. The position requires a person who can function in a fast paced environment in a small office. Reports directly to the Directors.
1. Minimum of 2 years office experience
2. Proven competency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn and master dedicated scheduling software program.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills with a variety of individuals with diverse backgrounds
4. The ability and commitment to accurately enter data into spreadsheets.
5. Experience in placing phone calls in a pleasing phone manner.
6. Familiarity with membership or sales databases would be desirable.
7. Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
8. Experience in using office equipment including copiers and printers.
9. Quickbooks & Payroll experience is a plus.
10. Tennis experience is a plus.
11. Ability to work one weekend day. (Ex: Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday)
The Successful Candidate will:
Lead by example and with consistenly strong communication
Have a passion for supporting and helping others
Ability to handle changing situations and priorities
Love to meet new people and be relationship-oriented
Thrives in busy environment
Please use "BOM Position" in the subject of your e-mail for consideration.